By providing your email address (and other personal information), we can help in several ways –
- register you as a new customer (or consolidate information for an existing customer)
- process, record, monitor and fulfill your orders/deliveries
- process payments
- schedule routes for deliveries and to communicate with you, including confirming and updating you on the status of your orders, deliveries, returns, refunds etc.
- remind you of pending transactions and abandoned shopping carts
- verify your identity before providing our services, or responding to any of your queries, applications, feedback or complaints that you may have
- respond to the requests that you send us, such as your request to subscribe/unsubscribe to a service in our website
- send marketing communications, newsletters, information about ongoing offers, request participation in surveys, contests, events etc.