Our products do not contain chemical or mineral sunscreens due to their many known harmful effects. Some of our products contain natural ingredients that provide some sun protection (e.g. carrot seed oil). However, we are working on a new formulation that’s specifically designed to protect your skin from UV rays in a completely natural and healthy way. Keep an eye out on our website for updates!
Articles in this section
- Are your essential oils safe to use on my skin?
- How do I carry out a patch test?
- What skincare products should I use?
- What are some tips for oily/greasy skin?
- Do your skincare products contain protection against UV rays?
- Some of you gel based products feel slightly sticky immediately upon application. Why is that?
- I may have a reaction to your product. What should I do?
- When was my product manufactured?
- What happens if I use the products after the specified period-after-opening (PAO)?
- How should I store my skincare products?